Why do guys like megan fox so much...when she's kinda retarded?

just take a look at these megan fox quotes: “I’m horrible to live with. I don’t clean. My clothes end up wherever I take them off. I forget to flush the toilet. Friends will tell me, “Megan, you totally pinched a loaf in my toilet and didn’t flush.” - FHM, June 2007 “I don’t want to have to be like a... show more just take a look at these megan fox quotes:

“I’m horrible to live with. I don’t clean. My clothes end up wherever I take them off. I forget to flush the toilet. Friends will tell me, “Megan, you totally pinched a loaf in my toilet and didn’t flush.”

- FHM, June 2007

“I don’t want to have to be like a Scarlett Johansson – who I have nothing against, but I don’t want to have to go on talk shows and pull out every single SAT word I’ve every learned to prove, like, ‘Take me seriously, I am intelligent, I can speak.’ I don’t want to have to do that. I resent having to prove that I’m not a retard – but I do. And part of it is my own fault.”

- Esquire Magazine, June 2009

“Ok, well let me tell you what [High School Musical] is really about. High School Musical is about this group of boys who are all being molested by the basketball coach, who is Zac Efron’s dad. It’s about them struggling to cope with this molestation. And they have these little girlfriends, who are their beards. Oh, and somehow there’s music involved. You have to get stoned to watch it.

- Esquire Magazine, June 2009

- Esquire Magazine, June 2009

“Zac Efron is my obsession, we’re the same person. We’re not actually here, it’s like Janet and Michael Jackson. He just puts on his wig and a dress, and it’s me, and you don’t know that. It’s one of the greatest mysteries of all time.”

- GQ Man of the Year Event 2008

I wouldn’t regret [my "Brian" tattoo] if we weren’t together. I can always have a kid and name him Brian. There are options.”

- FHM, June 2007

“Starscream is the sexiest Transformer. [Why?] ‘Cause he just is. Why is Simba [from 'The Lion King'] sexy? He just was. Maybe it was because Jonathan Taylor Thomas was the voice. I can’t tell you. It’s something I just feel.”

- Virtual Transformers Press Conference in Second Life, June 2007

“I am pretty sure I am a doppelganger for Alan Alda. I’m a tranny. I’m a man. I’m so painfully insecure. I’m on the verge of vomiting now. I am so horrified that I am here, and embarrassed. I’m scared,”

– Red Carpet Golden Globes 2009

“If you eat Chinese food, your farts come out like Chinese food. If you eat Mexican food, your farts come out like Mexican food. And milk, it’s like—you can smell the warmth in the fart. My wardrobe on Transformers always smells like farts, and I have no idea why.”

- GQ, October 2008

“I think people are born bisexual and the make subconscious choices based on the pressures of society. I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I’m also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who is bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I’d never sleep with a girl who had slept with a man.”

- Esquire, June 2009

so what do you think of her now?
Update: i'm not jelous of her at all. i'm jelous of like jessica alba, beyonce, etc.

megan fox is disgusting, she's not pretty, and yes she is kinda retarded.
Update 2: and btw, by retarded i dont mean ditzy....if any of you actually read those quotes you would know what i mean.

i get that theyre just going by her looks, but id think that they'd be pretty turned off just by reading those quotes.
Update 3: oh i wasnt searching for quotes, they were all from the same site and it only took me a minute to get all of them. im not obsessivve with hating her at all, and i dont hate her. i just think shes really gross and stupid and i dont get how someone could be attracted to that.