Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceTaxesCanada · 1 decade ago

Question about tax forms in canada?

Can you submit an T4 form for tax return if your unemployed? And where can i get this form?

1 Answer

  • George
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    A T4 is an information slip your employer gives you to tell you how much you earned, and how much was deducted for CPP, EI and income tax.

    To file a tax return, it is a T1. You can pick one up at the post office, a Service Canada office, a CRA office, or download one from the CRA website. There is a different package for each province. You file according to where you lived on December 31 of the year you are filing for.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.