Why is Home Telephone is only company allowed to provide internet service in Moncks Corner SC?

?I tried other internet providers like AT&T and Dish Network they told me they were not allowed in town.What gives?Is this even legal?Please help me.

Favorite Answer

yes it's legal. even from other countries. it's part of the business. it's a business to business (b2b) relationship between your provider in your area and other providers who wants to get the area. they have a contract that if they are not going to maintain the clients then a new company will take over the area.

Source(s): Based on Experience as a Marketing Manager

2

Source(s): Get 100% Free Phone - http://freecellphones.iukiy.com/?bxjA

Sure its legal, its called a monopoly, certain companies are not allowed in some areas cuz they will take business away from other companies. Thye just pay some lobbyist to make it happen

Welcome to America

Comcast, I have heard from two or more people that got the plan that they were charged more than they told them at the end of the month though. I think Verizon has internet, cable, telephone now, check Verizon Fios