promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Why did former Alaskan Governor Sarah Palin go to Canada....?

when she was little for their healthcare?

""We used to hustle over the border for health care we received in Canada," she said, in what the article describes as a reference specifically to Saskatchewan. "And I think now, isn't that ironic.""

Doesn't she know that the United States of America has the best healthcare sysetm in the world?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yeah in the 1960's,. you do know times have changed since then, things like color tv, cd's and cable, and something called computers were being made and came out in the 80's in a package small enough to be used by people in there homes. its a differnt world now

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

i'm a republican, yet I agree that she needs a whilst with out all the click. i propose her teenage daughter is pregnant and that i doubt she needs the paparazzi status outdoors the door mutually as her daughter delievers the toddler. for my section, i think of of in spite of everything this Sarah Palin shouldn't run for president for this reason of actuality diverse people do in assessment to her so she does not have that great of an incredible gamble of winning. i think of of Bobby Jindal ought to run for president. he's the governor of Louisiana and that i think of of he's doing an remarkable job.

• Ned
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Closer to her porch than Russia! Who gives a sh!t. Let her go where she wants. If she did go to Canada for health care, and I doubt that, she would have to buy additional insurance or have her current insurance change to pay or it comes out of her wallet.

PS there is no difference between Canadian Hosp and US. The difference is we pay for it by buying insurance they do not.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The rich all come to America because the best doctors and technology are here.

Its a damned shame Americans can't afford it.

Getting inferior treatment in Canada is better than getting none in America.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Canada's social system is only about 30 years old. Back when Sarah was 'little', it was still private.

Doh!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Perhaps next time when she goes there she'll stay there. Maybe she can convince Canadians to dismantle their health care system and set up something as effect as the good ole' US of A's.

• IceT
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Is it her fault her parents did this when she was "little"?! If you are going to hold that against her then you also have to hold it against children of illegals who bring them here when they are little.

• 1 decade ago

Because Alaska presents special challenges to those seeking "specialty" care, just as you would learn if you tried to get your sex-change there, libby.

If you'd ever been there, you'd understand.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Canada was private care back then. I guess you just destroyed your own example.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I went to Canada because they have a better system.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.