What is Shandi Finnessey doing now and how old is she?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

After completing her reign as Miss USA, Finnessey became a co-host of Lingo and PlayMania on GSN. Her GSN career continued to flourish until late 2007 and early 2008 when both her shows stopped filming. She also has appeared in several documentaries produced by GSN. She has also appeared on the NBC reality show The Apprentice, in the 20 Sexiest Men and 20 Sexiest Women specials on CMT, and as Grand Marshal in the 2004 Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. She was named one of the Ten Outstanding Young Americans of 2006 by the Jaycees.[2] She also appeared alongside Chris Myers as part of the coverage of the New Year's Eve 2007 Festivities for Fox. On March 19, 2007, Finnessey debuted on the fourth season of Dancing with the Stars.[3] Her professional dance partner was Brian Fortuna, and she was the second celebrity voted off the show. On October 31, 2007, she appeared as a guest celebrity on NBC's Phenomenon. She also hosted Hollywood Fast Track, a web based show about movies, music, and trends in Hollywood. She is also the host/co-host of several TV Guide Network specials. On September 2, 2008, Shandi was on the season finale of Wanna Bet on ABC, where she made a record for the biggest successful bet on the show betting $20,000 in the 1st best. Shandi lost in the end betting $40,000 and guessing incorrectly.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Out of all you've mentioned, I am only familar with Vanna White and Meredith Viera. I was never big on Vanna White ("hate" is a strong word). I like Meredith Viera a lot.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.