Where can I find wholesale jewelry and fashion accessories online?

I'm looking for a wholesale supplier of costume jewelry and fashion accessories. I have done some online searching, but I would like personal advice and testimonials from people with experience with some of these companies. For example, www.wholesalejewelry.net keeps coming up near the top of my searches, but I have never heard of this site and am paranoid about buying from unfamiliar vendors. Please give me some suggestions.

Favorite Answer

Out of curiosity, why exactly are you purchasing wholesale jewelry? Are you starting a business, or just looking to buy in bulk and save some money?

There are lots of wholesalers out there, so you have freedom to be picky. You're right to be cautious, because you're going to want to buy from a site where you know you're getting the lowest possible prices, a site who can give you volume, and a site that will stand behind their sales so that you can easily return or exchange items if you're less than satisfied (all very important when shopping online, but all the more vital if you are going into retail).

Personally, I think you already have your answer. I have lots of experience with Wholesale Jewelry and Accessories (www.wholesalejewelry.net) and I would certainly recommend them. The reason they keep coming up is because their business and site have been around for a very long time and they have a well-established reputation. Their site is very good compared to their competition, their prices are hard to beat, and their service and support is top notch. They will pretty much accept anything back for either a refund or an exchange, for pretty much any reason. That's becoming more and more rare these days. They also have a huge selection, which makes it easy to do all your purchasing from one supplier. They mostly deal in costume jewelry, bracelets, rings, earrings, body jewelry and other such items and they specialize in selling to nation-wide dollar stores, drug stores, and other such vendors. They do also carry some brand name stuff that typically sells at Wal-Mart, Hot Topic, Claire's, and higher end department stores. For example, they currently have sunglasses from Liz Claiborne and Isaac Mizrahi for something like $2.00 to $3.00 per unit, which I have not seen matched anywhere online or offline. But, like most wholesalers, their inventory is always changing, so keep checking back.

This would be the first place I would try and a name I would trust, but there are many others.

Check out the site, using the link I gave you, and if it doesn't look like their merchandise is what you are looking for, let me know more about what kind of stuff you're looking for and I'll give you a few more suggestions more tailored toward your needs. For example, if you are interested in higher end, semi-precious stone jewelry, I would recommend www.semi-precious.net instead.

You can also use Alexa in addition to your use of search engines. Look up sites on their and check out the reviews, see how long the site has been in business, and get an idea of their legitimacy and reputation. Know who you're doing business with! This is how I came across the sites that I now deal with on a regular basis and known I can trust.

Source(s): www.wholesalejewelry.net www.semi-precious.net

Wholesale Accessory Market Reviews

• maatta

Buy Jewelry Wholesale

The use of jewelry for the purpose of decoration is easy for most of the people. This is because the incorporation of the best range of products into ones wardrobe is easy, The process of enhancing personal style by use of jewelry can also be done by anyone. This is why many of the shops that sell the jewelry products have developed ways in which they can offer the greatest quality of jewelry products to the people. The forms of jewelry on offer include many forms of products. The products are classified according to the material used in making the piece and the design of the product in question.

The different forms of wholesale jewelry used for personal styling are many in number. This range from goods used as jewelry pieces to accessories in various designs. The different forms of wholesale fashion jewelry that are available to the public include the products to be used for personal style. These include the rings and many other products that are found to enhance a persons look which include products such as trending pieces and other forms among many other products of this nature. Apart from that there is also other jewelry class that includes the ones to be used for special occassions.

• rosana

Get SaleHoo Wholesale Supplier Directory!

If you are looking at the market to buy the best collection of wholesale jewelry and fashion accessory, then we guide you the best online store named as Tata Gold and Fashion Vogues.

If you are searching for the online fashion jewelry wholesale then you may visit to the link. Here you can find different necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings, brooches and many more. They provide you the up-to-date styles on a daily basis. Further more information visit the link description.

Hi,

I strongly recommend the website of dodionline.com: http://www.dodionline.com

It's a wholesale website specialized in fashion jewelry (necklace, bracelets (Brazilian Hipanema), earrings, rings, hair accessories) and fashion accessories (evening bags, purses, shopping bags, scarves, shawls, belts, shoes, hats, gloves, and even some fur). They have a wide range of items always in line with the current trend and at very competitive prices.

They also have shops located in Brussels, Belgium (Triangle area and Trade Mart) and in Paris, France (Temple area). If you have a chance, you should go check them (you can find the addresses on the website: http://www.dodionline.com/en/article/address).

They are very famous and recognized in the field in all of Europe. They deliver everywhere and for good prices.

But most important, the products are of very good quality.

If you are looking to buy for very large quantities you can also check the website http://www.dodi.be

It's the supplier's website dedicated to large retailers.

Enjoy!

Jewelry is the perfect way to bring life to an outfit and enhance your best features. What better way to do so than to complete your look with a bold, striking and attention-grabbing piece of statement jewelry? Statement pieces are designed for you to have fun with, but can make all the wrong statements if they are not worn correctly. The beauty of statement jewelry is that it only takes one piece to make your whole outfit stand out. The key is to keep it simple and either work your outfit around one big eye catching piece, or to work well-coordinated statement accessories into your look by striking the right balance.

At http://www.indianjewelrymall.com/

If you are searching for the online fashion jewelry wholesale then you may visit to the link.