Anonymous

What do you think about our president Obango? Is he doing a good job? Are your expectations being met?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

honestly mccain would have just finished up what bush started. Obama still has a few more years. He cant fix 8 years worth of damage in one year or two.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

No I love Obango! But I hate Obama! He hates the US, he only cares about the rest of the world. Notice how all the changes he is making benefit only the rest of the world? My expectations certainly have not been met. We make lots of money, but it all goes towards my mentally unstable brother and his medical expenses, so we end up paying A LOT of taxes.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Why are black people your favorite subject? ;)

Omg, I just read the whole question. Obango??? LMAO

• 5 years ago

Hussein Obama is actually exceeding all of my expectations...he is even WORSE than I ever thought possible...I knew he hated America...but I had no idea he would actually do so much damage in so little time...I suppose that could be expected due to his skin color...and nobody wanting to say anything against the second Black US President (Clinton being the FIRST)...and also because in the media's all-in effort to get Hussein Obama elected...they neglected to look at his past...they didn't have any idea how evil this man was...BUT since it was their own negligence that allowed him to usurp the presidency...they are too professionally INVESTED in him to have him fail...it is exactly as Shasta says above...Hussein Obama HATES America!...why else would he want to FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGE her?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • SE7EN
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

how did you become an American? Did someone purchase you from the sex trade? PPL like you should never say anything bad about anyone!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

No because he's letting all these illegal Mexicans stay and giving them benefits that should ONLY go to American citizens.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Don't believe that is accurate

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

chaaange hoooope chaaange lieeee lieee

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.