Need help with my Lexmark Z611 printer?

It keeps printing out with missing characters and horizontal streaks through the words. I have gone to the Lexmark solution centre on my computer and run the print nozzle cleaning cycle several times, have also printed off the test page. Everything it prints has this problem, including various text documents. I... show more It keeps printing out with missing characters and horizontal streaks through the words. I have gone to the Lexmark solution centre on my computer and run the print nozzle cleaning cycle several times, have also printed off the test page. Everything it prints has this problem, including various text documents. I have also taken the ink cartridges out and cleaned them with rubbing alcohol, Q-tips and paper towels. Have also cleaned the printer itself; the area where the ink cartridges sit and inside to the right an area that seems to engage on the ink cartridges when it is printing. This cleaning got a lot of ink out of everything, and yet it STILL prints badly as described. Can anyone help please? I'm at my wits end!
2 answers 2