Which is a better match for a Cancer woman... Pisces man or Scorpio man?

I'm caught between 2 good men... One is a Scorpio and the other a Pisces. My Scorpio man is not your typical Scorpio... he is not jealous AT ALL and he is not possessive but he loves money like no other just like your typical Scorpio would... My Pisces man is everything you read about a Pisces in Astrology.... show more I'm caught between 2 good men... One is a Scorpio and the other a Pisces. My Scorpio man is not your typical Scorpio... he is not jealous AT ALL and he is not possessive but he loves money like no other just like your typical Scorpio would... My Pisces man is everything you read about a Pisces in Astrology. What are the differences between these two wonderful signs? and which would be the best match for a Cancer woman? Ive done a compatibility and it says that both signs are good with a Cancer, but I want to know which is the best for me.
Update: Here are all three Birthdays in case it makes a difference!

Cancer : 6-24-80
Scorpio : 11-02-78
Pisces : 3-05-80