Here, let me tell you a factual story so you will get over your fears... What you are experiencing is natural. Our bodies have micro-evolved to feel this way, over time. Back in the tribal days, we NEEDED this feeling of hesitation and fear before approaching a girl. You know why? Back then, if a guy who isn't a tribal leader or 1 of his close friends approaches a girl, and that girl is the tribal leader or his friends girl.... guess what? That guy will be jumped by a few dudes who bash his head in with a rock! So yeah, that is about 25% of the fear- approaching the wrong girl. The other 75% of the fear is much larger, and im telling you, you can sense this fear today if you concentrate... this fear is, the fear that rejection is permanent. BACK THEN, it was! In the tribal days, if you flirted with a girl and she rejected you, that MIGHT have been it! Or if you made out wrong, or f*cked her wrong, that was it! She told ALLLL of her friends who were other girls, and none of them wanted you now! And since tribes were small and only consisted of about 30-50 people, if you weren't getting laid by them, then hell you werent getting laid by anybody! So your genes would be unforgivingly weeded out of existence, if your approach does not work out well enough, or she rejects you, or you mess up somewhere along the relationship. ================================ In today's world, neither of these fears are plausible. Sure, you can approach a guy who is a neo-nazi ex-navy seal serial killer in disguise, who would rip you apart. But the chance of any girl telling her guy about a guy hitting on her is small, and the chance of that guy being one of the few dudes who would actually KILL a guy for flirting wiht his girl? VERY VERY SMALL. As for the other fear? It's understandable in a closed environment such as a school, sort of. But in a club or something? How many of those girls are you ever even going to see again? THE FEAR OF FAILURE IS OBSOLETE IN A WORLD WITH 3.5 BILLION WOMEN, AND THE MEANS TO TRAVEL TO ANY COUNTRY OR CONTINENT, TO ANY NEW PLACE, WITH NEW SETS OF WOMEN. STARTING OVER IS EASY AND FAST.