Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

what's more scary? plane that is about to crash or a ship that is about to sink beneath giant waves?

Favorite Answer

Crashing, you could at least try to swim, I dont think you have a chance flying...

The ship. In the plane I'd at least feel more secure in a seat belt, even if I would inevitably die. You actually probably have the same chance of surviving a plane crash as a sinking ship, if not better. Why? You can always jump off the plane with a parachute. With a massive wave able to sink a ship, there's no where to escape. You can either remain on the ship, sustain injuries and drown, or you can jump into the water, where you will be sucked by the wave and drown/sustain injuries anyway

Besides, I'd piss myself silly seeing a wave huge enough to sink an entire ship.

• T-pane

Well, a plane could crash and sink into giant waves...

Plane crash. There's almost no surviving that.

• Blank

Plane that is about to crash.

the ship sinking beneath waves

i have almost drowned once and it doesnt feel nice!