Paralyzed Intestines, Fatty Liver, Liquid Diet, Swollen Stomach, Upper GI tomorrow. Any encouragement?

Okay, last Saturday night (8 days ago), I went to my local ER because I was violently vomiting. I had not eaten much that day and had vomited all of that up. After seeing the triage, I started having to run into the ER bathroom and was vomiting up (what I later found out was) BILE. It was oily and green colored.... show more Okay, last Saturday night (8 days ago), I went to my local ER because I was violently vomiting. I had not eaten much that day and had vomited all of that up. After seeing the triage, I started having to run into the ER bathroom and was vomiting up (what I later found out was) BILE. It was oily and green colored. Anyway, they gave me fluids and kept me overnight for observation. I didn't throw up again after being on the fluids. In the last few hours of being in the hospital I had diariah once and started running a low grade fever. They let me go anyway and said it was just a stomach virus going around.
The following day, I started having the weirdest diariah it was almost all liquid, tan colored and 'frothy' if that makes any sense. I didn't have a since solid movement all week. Friday morning, my boss looked at my stomach and noticed it was POKING out, sent me to the doctor. They did an xray, said my intestines were paralyzed & I had a kidney infection and sent me straight over to the ER again. I've now been here since Friday morning (it's now Sunday night). They did an ultrasound on me today and said I had fat on my liver. I've only had a little food and still no solid movement. They're doing an upper gi tomorrow, but I'm really scared about what they might say.
My gallbaldder had been removed in 2005 after I was notified of my gallstones my OB saw during one of my last ultrasounds. It was taken out a few days after the birth of my son.
I'm just hoping someone out there might have been thru what I'm going thru. I've tried to 'google' for help but there's so much 'junk' out there.
anything would be appreciated
Thank you.