Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

Is it cool if I get a picture of the Nazi and American flags and changed my name to "Flags of Mein Fuhrer"?

I'm just showing pride in my German heritage right? There shouldn't be a problem with that.

Favorite Answer

It's STILL a free country for now. Do what you want to do before 0bama declares himself Emperor!

You could, but then you'd also be racist... Sophie, anyone that doesn't dislike the Confederate flag is a traitor and a racist. You should take your own advice.

If you have a problem with the confederate flag, you race-baiting White-hating piece of useless shite, f-you.

Look how backward "Franco Potanco" is -- **"ya tryin to be the new Ann Coultier blondie? Go talk about crotchet or something you know something about. Idiot."**

What a backward chauvinistic Neanderthal "Franco" is.

Great point. Flags of Our Fathers (and people like him) don't realize how offensive the rebel flag is to blacks and other minorities. He might as well use a burning cross as his avatar and claim it as expressing 'his roots'. Does it even cross his mind that his flag is/was a pro-slavery flag?

Hey, I got some german in me!

Remember its YOUR heritage

Apparently… as long as you’re a member of the GOP, anything is cool

Source(s): LLI

This is truly one of the worst troll questions ever.

Source(s): 2 of the 3 voices in my head
  • There actualy is a big problem with that n u know why so I won't bother explaining it

Do what you want