Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Americans: Why cant you stop paying your neighbors mortgage?

Is this what freedom was suppose to be? Paying for your neighbors home?

Favorite Answer

No one ever paid for mine...but hubby and I have helped others pay THEIRS when ours was paid out.

We have had others move in with us...and I would rather help them for a couple months on their mortgage than do that anymore. Once these last people move out....that is it. I AM NOT allowing anyone else to move in. I have done my job and helped many....I am sick of it and want to be selfish now too and have some privacy. I think we deserve it. We have raised our family and many others too...I am tired!

I want to quit working and retire and have some time with hubby doing what we WANT to do......we deserve it.

I am tired of working to help others......it is time others worked for themselves.

properly, we are saving the wealthy that's a continuation of Bush's/McCains trickle down plan. regrettably each and every baby-kisser had to approve this bailout by using fact all markets might come to a screeching halt. we've positioned ourselves in a pickle and the jar ain't open. No air shifting into. we've a protracted no longer uncomplicated street forward with the courts getting slowed down in white collar crimes, government scrambling to pay extensive deficits and wager what??? New wars as our enemies will experience our loss of life. extremely however good now i do no longer understand the respond yet no longer paying our mortgages won't help. Refusing organisation with bailout recieving companies till their board of director demolish golden parachutes and sparkling their books excellent that could paintings.

• Power

We are not a bunch of whiney victims. If I can love my neighbor as myself then I am living by what is important. I love the USA & the more I give the richer I feel inside. The richer I feel inside the more that is manifested outsife of me that is rich. The people who cry about paying their neighbors mortgage have thoughts of lack. Our thoughts/what we are within creates what we have outside. We are projectors. We don't change the film on the wall we change the projector...so if we know we are rich within we are rich outside....if we focus on thoughts of lack we are lacking....

I'm not taking care of that liberal payments Sure I'm taking care of his wife from time too time but he have to pay his own mortgage

That is why the Tea Parties started.

http://www.postbulletin.com/newsmanager/templates/...

I'm not...