is alice through the looking glass the same as alice in wonderland?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

i havent seen it, but from what my friends told me, its somewhat different from the original movie.

if youre talking about the books, through the looking glass is the second book. throuh the looking glass is the sequel to Alice in Wonderland.

i know because im an aid for the library and the past 2 weeks people have checked both books out :)

there also mentioned in wikipedia.

just look for the author. his name is Lewis Carroll

hope this helps

Is it not the second book? Wait.. I don't know sorry. you can look on www.google.com. Your welcome...