How gross is 'revivalist' Todd Bentley? (he's preaching on sky 581 right now)?

Or is he truely 'anointed'?

Favorite Answer

Without actually looking up Todd Bentley on the Internet this is how I would answer your question: Psalm 105 (Amplified Bible) 15Saying, Touch not My anointed, and do My prophets no harm. 1 John 4 (Amplified Bible) 1BELOVED, DO not put faith in every spirit, but prove (test) the spirits to discover whether they proceed from God; for many false prophets have gone forth into the world. Galatians 5 (Amplified Bible) 25If we live by the [Holy] Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit. [If by the Holy Spirit [a]we have our life in God, let us go forward [b]walking in line, our conduct controlled by the Spirit.] Romans 8 (Amplified Bible) 14For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. Mark 9 (Amplified Bible) 38John said to Him, Teacher, we saw a man who does not follow along with us driving out demons in Your name, and we forbade him to do it, because he [a]is not one of our band [of Your disciples].

39But Jesus said, Do not restrain or hinder or forbid him; for no one who does a mighty work in My name will soon afterward be able to speak evil of Me.

40For he who is not against us is for us.

41For I tell you truly, whoever gives you a cup of water to drink because you belong to and bear the name of Christ will by no means fail to get his reward. Numbers 11 (Amplified Bible) 27And a young man ran to Moses and said, Eldad and Medad are prophesying [sounding forth the praises of God and declaring His will] in the camp.

28Joshua son of Nun, the minister of Moses, one of his chosen men, said, My lord Moses, forbid them!

29But Moses said to him, Are you [a]envious or jealous for my sake? Would that all the Lord's people were prophets and that the Lord would put His Spirit upon them! Numbers 16 (Amplified Bible)

30But if the Lord causes a new thing [to happen], and the earth opens its mouth and swallows them up, with all that belongs to them, and they go down alive into Sheol (the place of the dead), then you shall understand that these men have provoked (spurned, despised) the Lord! Isaiah 43 (Amplified Bible)

19Behold, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs forth; do you not perceive and know it and will you not give heed to it? I will even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. Psalm 44 (Amplified Bible)

21Would not God discover this? For He knows the secrets of the heart. Ecclesiastes 9 (Amplified Bible) 1FOR ALL this I took to heart, exploring and examining it all, how the righteous (the upright, in right standing with God) and the wise and their works are in the hands of God. Whether it is to be love or hatred no man knows; all that is before them. Luke 16 (Amplified Bible) 15But He said to them, You are the ones who declare yourselves just and upright before men, but God knows your hearts. For what is exalted and highly thought of among men is detestable and abhorrent (an abomination) in the sight of God.

Source(s): The Holy Bible

Everyone appreciates different things. There is no one right answer. Some people love the way white puffy clouds move across a blue sky on a warm summer day. Some people love the beautiful red and pink of a flawless sunrise, others the glory of a brilliant sunset. Some people can watch the full moon all night and marvel at how it lights up the world. Others gaze at the stars and see beauty and wonder in those distant suns. And there are other people that never bother looking up from their cellphone and miss it all.

He is, you can see he carries the anointing. Good thing we have Jesus for our sins.

• Anointed! and i can promise you that - personal healing, spiritual, emotional, and physical :))

GROSS