I'm agnostic but I'm considering becoming a Christian, I just need help?

umm well im not sure if i want to be a christian. im agnostic right now but everyday i just want to make a descision and get it over with but i know its not that easy because i have to consider and christianity confuses me so much, half the stuff in the bible is so weird, i cant even read it because the way... show more umm well im not sure if i want to be a christian. im agnostic right now but everyday i just want to make a descision and get it over with but i know its not that easy because i have to consider

and christianity confuses me so much, half the stuff in the bible is so weird, i cant even read it because the way they talk in old english
if i become athiest, connor will break up with me. i really do want to become athiest because i feel like thats where im at but i dont want to burn in hell either. i want to make the right descision