Kisa asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

What is a longer version of the name Ivy?

For the name Ivy, what are some longer versions of it if there are any? Thanks a billion!

• Willow
    Favorite Answer

Ivianna/Ivyana (i-v-on-ah)

Ivette/Yvette

There isn't one...it's just Ivy, like the plant. I'd either pick a longish middle name to balance Ivy, or a short middle name if you want to call her by both first and middle.

Ivy Alexandra

Ivy Josephine

Ivy Marguerite

Ivy Camilla

Ivy Desdemona

Ivy Lorelei

Ivy Claire

Ivy Faye

Ivy Jane

Ivy Kaye

Aubree/Aubrey - Aubreann Aimee/Amy - Amylynne, Aimee-Ella Quinn - Quinnette, Quinnlee, Quinley Gemma - Gemmalyn Jade/Jayda - Jadrienne (Jay Dree In), Jaydabeth Lily - Liliana Zoe - Zoella Stella - Estelle, Arastella Eden - Edena Hannah - Hannalee, Hannabeth, Savannah, Abella - Arabella Jenna - Jennalee, Jennabeth, Jennalyn, Jennabel, Jennarae, Jennifer Mia - Maria, Amia (Uh Mia), Hermione, Amelia Ivy - Ivyanne, Ivyanna, Ivanna/Evanna Lyra - Lyrabeth Maicey/Maci - Marcianne, Macianna, Briah - Briahlyn, Jessabriah (Jess Uh Bri Uh) Isla - Isabella Lilah - Delilah Answering this became countless exciting! I got here up with countless those. wish you like them!

• trif

Latin Name For Ivy

• DeeDee

Ivy is a full name on it's own. I guess if you want to you could use it as a nickname for Ivana.

I love Ivy by the way, it's one of my favourite names.

• Theresa4 years agoReport

My name is Ivy!!! Thank you!

I don't think there is a longer version, but you could make one up! :) The latin name for Ivy the plant is Hedera helix... don't know how you feel about that name though... Good luck! By the way, I think Ivy is a great name, even though its short

Ivyana, Ivyanna, Ivianna

• Pixie.

I love Ivy as a full name on its own, but I also think it's really pretty as a nickname for Ivory. :]

• ?

There aren't any; Ivy is the full name.

• Ivysupercalifragilisticexpialidocious.