Designing in High school for College?

I'm in high school, and my biggest passion/talent is my imagination. All my friends and family agree that I'm good at designing, and I'm planning to pursue a career of either designing (billboards, interior, etc.) or maybe one of those people who make up commercials :P. I really want to present my... show more I'm in high school, and my biggest passion/talent is my imagination. All my friends and family agree that I'm good at designing, and I'm planning to pursue a career of either designing (billboards, interior, etc.) or maybe one of those people who make up commercials :P. I really want to present my designing to colleges because i think it is a great way to stick out. But I have no idea how to.I never entered any design competition, or anything like that. I can't find any design contests for my age group, and most of the design contests on the internet are for professionals. Summer camp at a designing college could be an option, but I would still like to see if there is anything I could do other than that. Summer camp @ an university does cost A LOT of money. So...any advice?

P.S I could start a club @ school based on imagination or design, I have no idea what it should be...if you can think of any, plz let me know...
1 answer 1