Unusal celebrity Crushes?

Do you have any weird or unusal celebrity crushes? Crushes that you're hesitant to admit to having? If so, who?

Favorite Answer

Haha,yeah,I've had serious nerd-crushes on Micheal Cera,and Seth Green for some time now.It's that whole irresistible nerd-sex appeal they got goin for them.Also,I've had mad mad maaaaaad crushes on older actors,such as Hugh Laurie,Kevin Spacey,Anthony Hopkins,Jeff Bridges,Gary Oldman,and Micheal Caine,I mean,I actually fantasize about makin out and bein intimate with them all the time,they're just the sexiest over the hill guys I've ever seen!!!

Hey Micheal,holla at ur girl baby!!! LOL ;D

Where should I start?Axl Rose, Sid Vicious, Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison, Liam Gallagher, Steven Tyler ...even Ozzy Osbourne.lol

• Star

Lucas Till

i've got crushes on old celebs and Bad boys. i'm just 17.

Clint Eastwood, Jack Nicholson, Bon Jovi, George Harrison, Ryan Dunn, Michael Bay, Johnny Knoxville, Bob Dylan. etc.

LOL i havnt personally crushed on someone unsual but i knew a girl who had a crush on Wolverine from X-men not as in Hugh jackman but as in Wolverine the character. Now thats not normal at all

I have a huge crush on Ed Norton [: MMmmmm! Jennifer Love Hewitt is really pretty!

• ɨ

Steve from Blues Clues.

@Kurt Cobain: How is having a crush on Steven Tyler unusual? lol

• fgfg

Adam Lambert :p

He sometimes scares me but in a hot way.. and the crush always leaves and comes back suddenly! It's the weirdest crush Ive ever had; he's not really my 'type'.

Edit: Ohh and Mika <3!

Rihanna

I agree, Jason Isaacs would be one (kinda). Oh, and Duff McKagan from Guns n Roses (pre/post drugs)