How would you answer the Vanity Fair Proust Questionnaire about your personality and aspirations?

Vanity Fair has long been my favorite magazine, and every month when the new issue arrives I start on the last page with the Proust Questionnaire. It’s a thought-provoking personality questionnaire named in homage to Marcel Proust who was fond of answering similar ones. The questionnaire in the magazine is always... show more Vanity Fair has long been my favorite magazine, and every month when the new issue arrives I start on the last page with the Proust Questionnaire. It’s a thought-provoking personality questionnaire named in homage to Marcel Proust who was fond of answering similar ones. The questionnaire in the magazine is always answered by a celebrity, but I thought it would be fun to see how others would respond. I’m asking in this section because Polls & Surveys is for questions that require the attention span of a goldfish, and it seems like there are more users here than in Psychology. This is a long and detailed questionnaire, so feel at liberty to pick and choose which questions you would like to answer. Please copy and paste the questions above your answers to make for more streamlined reading. My only request is that you not write something like "omg 2 long" because that's just repetitive.

Thanks in advance for your answers!

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
What is your greatest fear?
What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Which historical figure do you most identify with?
What is your greatest extravagance?
What is your current state of mind?
What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
What is your favorite journey?
On what occasion do you lie?
What do you dislike about your appearance?
Which living person do you most despise?
Which living person do you most admire?
What is your favorite color and flower?
Which words or phrases do you dislike?
Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
What is the quality you most like in a man?
What is the quality you most like in a woman?
What or who is the greatest love of your life?
When and where were you happiest?
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
If you could change one thing about your family, what would it be?
Which talent would you most like to have?
What do you consider to be your greatest achievement?
If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be?
What is your most treasured possession?
Who are your heroes in real life?
Who do you consider to be a genius?
What is your greatest regret?
What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Where would you like to live?
What is your favorite song?
What is your favorite occupation?
What is your most marked characteristic?
What do you value most in your friends?
Who are your favorite writers?
Who are your favorite painters and composers?
Who are your heroines of world history?
Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
How would you like to die?
What is your motto?

~ peace
Update: These answers are incredible, and were such a delight to read. I know this question required a tremendous amount of time and thought in comparison to most on this site, and I'm really appreciative of your answers. You can copy and paste your answers to the questionnaire onto this interactive version of it... show more These answers are incredible, and were such a delight to read. I know this question required a tremendous amount of time and thought in comparison to most on this site, and I'm really appreciative of your answers.

You can copy and paste your answers to the questionnaire onto this interactive version of it to find out which celebrity respondent you most resemble:
http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/featur...

THANK YOU ALL! : )