I need a good book(s) to read :)?

i am 16, although i am reading at a college level. Some of my favorite books are The Lovely Bones, 13 Reasons Why, Its Kind of a Funny Story, Afterr, and yes, i am OBSESSED with Harry Potter :) (although i dont really like other fantasy). I like advanced, and haha yes, depressing subjects :) im very desperate, ive... show more i am 16, although i am reading at a college level. Some of my favorite books are The Lovely Bones, 13 Reasons Why, Its Kind of a Funny Story, Afterr, and yes, i am OBSESSED with Harry Potter :) (although i dont really like other fantasy). I like advanced, and haha yes, depressing subjects :) im very desperate, ive been to all the libraries in this area, and for the last time, TWILIGHT IS NOT AN ExUSE FOR ACTUAL LITERATURE. i read them years ago, and it was a quick and fun read, but um, thats not what im looking for. So please, no Stephanie Meyer, Meg Cabot, Sarah Dessenn (Ugh!), but list the depressing, dramitic, emotional, well written pieces :) List as much as you can, or are not lazy enough too :P (haha i get lazy too no worries) thanks! :)
12 answers 12