pain after open heart surgery bypass?

My grandmother whose 86 had open heart triple bypass surgery almost two weeks ago. It will be two weeks this coming Wed. Surgery went good.. She was anemic though. She is in nursing home getting rehab help. Her insurance is giving trouble on how long they will pay for her to be there. She has Humana Gold. Anyways, She is having sharp pain in her chest and in her back? Is that normal and how long can that type of pain last after open heart bypass? Thanks.

Favorite Answer

This could be normal, but it could also mean she has an infection, which is almost common here in the US. Have the doctor check her out to be sure.

1

Source(s): Secret To Destroy Diabetes - http://DiabetesCure.raiwi.com/?LmJY

I had triple bypass in 2002. It is normal to have some little shooting, or slight pains, due to movement of the torso etc. That is why no driving for 6 to 8 weeks, too. She is only 2 week's out. Now it is rest , move slow, etc. Your body and mentally, has gone through alot. Be patient, thing's will get better!! It take's time, now.

i'm sorry i've got not got the web content to direct you to, yet i will provide you the better of what I would desire to attempt to help. My Dad had a surprising coronary heart-attack and emergency triple pass surgical operation at fifty 8, he got here out of the surgical operation sore and mandatory a month to recuperate yet whilst it exchange into all suggested and executed he exchange into extra healthful than he have been in years. My Dad exchange right into a lifelong smoker, partied demanding in his (35 year) adolescents and ate poultry fried steak and eggs very very nearly each morning for 2 a protracted time. :) I genuinely have study that there are hereditary aspects so it extremely is in all probability clever and could actual not harm to have your self checked as suggested by ability of a great coronary heart expert. additionally, there are some remarkable organic supplementations to take which will do wonders on your coronary heart, take CoQ10 with diet E and a stable B-complicated. a stable e book to study is "Prescription for nutritional healing". better of wonderful fortune and that i desire this enables. i'm particular your brother would be wonderful, with a bit of luck much extra perfect than ever and you're on the magnificent song already thinking of preventative measures for your self.