My Chances - Acting in L.A.?

I am a young teenager (under 16 - I am not telling my exact age for safety purposes), and have been contemplating about asking my parents about possibly moving out to California so that I can pursue an acting career. Before you bash me, I am fully aware that this is highly unlikely, and, even if I did, I... show more I am a young teenager (under 16 - I am not telling my exact age for safety purposes), and have been contemplating about asking my parents about possibly moving out to California so that I can pursue an acting career.

Before you bash me, I am fully aware that this is highly unlikely, and, even if I did, I probably wouldn't get any principal roles, as there are MANY actors and actresses who are much more qualified, and have been in the industry since birth.

I have taken multiple classes at my local John Robert Powers since age 8, gone to a few seminars, and I have an agent in Miami, FL. I am also in my school's Drama Club.

I have researched all of the various need-to-knows of starting out in Los Angeles: Coogans, Unions & the requirements to join, as well as things like the Taft-Hartley Act, Work Permits, etc.

I have a slightly unique look. I have short [almost boy-cut] brown/auburn hair, and would consider extensions for a role if need-be, as I have had longer hair in the past. I have double-pierced lobes, as well, and a face shape similar to that of Audrey Hepburn. I have a "Madonna gap", which I may soon have surgery to correct. I am slim, and I look slightly older than my age.

I live in an area where decent auditions are hard to come by, and they're usually for musicals, if anything at all.

I understand the cost of my family moving out to L.A., as well as other applicable fees.

I have a very outgoing, bubbly personality, and I am told that I am a natural in front of the camera, also.

Those of you who have been in the L.A. industry before, or have reputable sources to back yourself up, how much of a chance DO I have in Los Angeles?