Do married man choose to stay in a bad marriage instead of going after love?

He: a guy that I met at work (on the 7 week training) we started a friendship, he lives with his girlfriend, she was pregnant, his baby was born during the training (baby girl), We use to talk alot about his relationship, he said she was his karma, that maybe she was what he deserve for being a bad person... I felt... show more He: a guy that I met at work (on the 7 week training) we started a friendship, he lives with his girlfriend, she was pregnant, his baby was born during the training (baby girl), We use to talk alot about his relationship, he said she was his karma, that maybe she was what he deserve for being a bad person... I felt atracted in way but I always knew it was not right, after a couple weeks we met after work and we felt that atraction, was weird all we did was talk, all I did was advise him, tell him that he need it to figure out a way to fix his relationship with her; and that day after work we kissed was sweet kiss I felt something I never felt before and he said he felt that too... we have done the same several times after work and a few days ago we had sex, we agree that that was going to be the last time together but I fall in love with him and he is right we have to stop this, Why do I feel like I want him to leave everything for me, or why do I want him to fight for me :(