How do i remove a virus off my desktop computer? Its called XP Internet Security 2010.?

I'm using a windows xp and i have a compaq pc, i went to this website callled deadazzwrong.com and it gave my pc a virus. It comes up named XP Internet Security 2010. At the bottom on the screen says something about system jihack! Please is there anyway i can remove it. I have a laptop is there a i can download... show more I'm using a windows xp and i have a compaq pc, i went to this website callled deadazzwrong.com and it gave my pc a virus. It comes up named XP Internet Security 2010. At the bottom on the screen says something about system jihack! Please is there anyway i can remove it. I have a laptop is there a i can download some anti-virus program and put it on a junk drive and put it on my desktop? Other than going out and buying a high price anti-virus? Please help, and thanks