I'm a Christian, and there's ghosts in my house. I am positive that they aren't demons?

Okay, so I'm a christian. I'm supposed to believe that ghosts don't exist, and that any paranormal activity is just demons. Problem is, these ghosts aren't evil and they don't try to scare us. What I'm supposed to say when there's something freaky going on is just "Satan in... show more Okay, so I'm a christian. I'm supposed to believe that ghosts don't exist, and that any paranormal activity is just demons. Problem is, these ghosts aren't evil and they don't try to scare us. What I'm supposed to say when there's something freaky going on is just "Satan in Jesus's name be gone", but what's freaky is that alot of the time something freaky is going on and I'm positive someone is in the room with me, and I say that phrase, it doesn't go away. That's how I know they aren't demons. The land I'm living on is where supposedly an old farmhouse used to stand, because there's a few ruins in our back yard. This is an old farm plot, but the house isn't that old because it was built in the 1970s. Everyone in my house is a Christian and we all go to church and love God. I love God alot and talk to him often. My mom is clairvoyant and she's the one that tells me about the ghosts. She sees the same ones all the time, and I know she's not lying because my nine year old sister is also clairvoyant. They cant see the future or anything, but they see things that me and my dad can't. My sister doesn't know that the things she sees are ghosts, she thinks it'z just her imagination. My mom told me about the ghosts she sees, even though she really doesn't like talking about it. I'll describe the ghosts that she sees:
- a Lady with long blonde hair like my mom's, but doesn't look exactly like my mom
- two men that look about the same age
- two children, (a boy and a girl that look like brother and sister)
My mom's only ever told me about tue ghosts, but my sister sometimes sees things that she thinks are her imagination. One time me and my sister were home by ourselves and we were watching tv. My mom wasn't home, and (our house is rly open and we were upstairs on the loft at this time) my sister randomly goes "momma!". I looked at her and said "kelsey, mom's not home.". And she said "but I just saw her. She was walking up the stairs.". At this point, I simply stared at her like she was a loon. " Oh...um. Wait a minute, momma didn't have her hair pulled back in a pony tail, and when I called her she looked at me and she looked kind of different.". My sister said. She just chocked it up to it being her imagination, and when I told mom about it she acted funny. I didn't know about the ghosts then, but I did think there was something weird about the house. There was another time when my little sister, when she was about seven, was frightened because she woke up and saw a boy and a girl standing over her. My dad doesn't believe any of this. I can't see the ghosts, but I hear them. I hear voices at night, and things like that. My parents bedroom wall is by the basement stairwell, and one night she heard a lady's voice guiding children up the stairs. She also heard the children's voices. My dad heard the same thing, but he thought it was his imagination. So, can anyone tell me whats going on from a Christian perspective?