Did Adolf Hitlers Nazis kill any Muslim people during WW2?

I'm just curious, i know them monsters primarily finished off all J-ews, Gypsies etc... in the lands they captured. But what is not well known is that Europe especially in Eastern Europe had a large Muslim population from days of the Ottoman Empire. So when the Nazis invaded Islamic parts of Bosnia, Albania... show more I'm just curious, i know them monsters primarily finished off all J-ews, Gypsies etc... in the lands they captured. But what is not well known is that Europe especially in Eastern Europe had a large Muslim population from days of the Ottoman Empire.

So when the Nazis invaded Islamic parts of Bosnia, Albania and even the Russia's Muslim Caucasus regions e.g Azerbaijan surely the Waffen SS and Wehrmacht would have come across these Moslem people?

I mean how did the Nazis treat Muslims in the lands they captured? Surely they would have thought that Islam was also a foreign Semetic religion like Judaism?

My friend who's Bosnian said that the Nazis when they wanted to find J-ews they would pull down mens trousers and check for circumcision?

Is this true? So when they came across all these Moslems in Eastern Europe surely they would have thought "Ah Ja these are also J-ews" lets finish them off!

Is this what happened? Also were their any Black people in Europe during WW2? What happened to them if their were?

Lastly if the Nazis were around now and were capturing all of Europe, what do you think they would do to the massive amounts Turkish, Arabic, Pakistani and Arabian immigration in Western Europe?