Would you vote for a Dennis Kucinich/Ron Paul ticket in 2012?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjaMLuOpj38

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

they were planning on running together in 2008, and would they have succeeded, it'd be the first bipartisan ticket in US history. though I don't care for Ron Paul too much, I do like Dennis Kucinich alot as he puts a good honest hardworking face on Left wing politics in America, and is really left. (lower the voting/drinking age, pull out of Iraq, charge Bush with war crimes--all positions Ron Paul agrees/agreed with)

anyways, would you vote for that ticket?

Update:

@Scott: watch the video. they said he didn't comment, but was "interested"

Update 2:

@Ted Sheckler: those were just examples how they are different and radicals to their respective parties, as most wouldn't dare question lowering the voting age.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

Ron Paul would never in a million years run with Dennis Kucinich. And no I would not support them if they did run together.

• R J
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

I was thinking about that when you asked my question. they would be able to pull in a certain amount, but how much. Also the two party system would be on high attack mode. Considering it used to take four years to vote them out and then two and as of late 11 months, the people just might get sick enough of it all. But then the big time money is behind the two party system. You can see that n the $3.7 billion* that the lobbyists and others donated to the House and Senate members in 2009. But interesting. Wonder if they would pull like Perot and be a spoiler or could garner more.

Source(s): *opensecrets.org
  • 10 years ago

In general, yes. Part of it would have to depend on the fiscal responsibility of that pairing. One of the darn things is, we spend too much on government. Need to pare that bill down a bit and maybe, gasp, try and do some whittling down of the debt.

Ron Paul I think would be for more fiscal responsibility, Dennis Kucinich I'm not familiar with, so, basically, Ron Paul is vouching for him,but I'd need to see some more platform before totally committing.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

They should try something to get a piece of the market. Kucinich is left and Paul is right wing, aren't they?

I think eveyone in the US should just say what the heck and give them the votes. That would be a revolution. If they don't, you can expect more of the same bs from the dems and repubs.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

I'll have to do some research on Kucinich but I'll vote for Ron Paul regardless of who he's with.

• 10 years ago

Yes, because my number one concern when I vote is getting the drinking age lowered...

I wouldn't vote for that ticket because I'd hate to see two of my favourite politicians forced to do what they're told to by the Bilderberg group and the other forces that actually run the world.

Obama re-signed the USAPATRIOT Act. That pretty much ended any of that Change he was promising.

• 4 years ago

Would that be confusing? So far I like both but don't think Ron Paul should be president. I appreciate his principled ideals, but he lacks pragmatism. Rand Paul is not yet well enough known. I will be watching him. I like what I see so far.

• ME
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

you are a fake Communist if you like Kucinich since he is against the proletarian. Well you think Hugo Chavez and Castro are good, which shows you are just another counter revolution revisionist fraud.

Source(s): Former Communist.
  • 10 years ago

No I would not. The Counrty, needs to grow more toward the values of this Countries founding.. Ron Paul and Kucinich is NOT the answer. Back to the drawing board

• 10 years ago

I don't like Kucinich. My major problem with Paul is that he's too old to be President.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.