I think I had an orgasm while riding a bike. Is that even possible?

Yesterday I went to a spinning class, which is an exercise class where you ride stationary bikes. The instructor had us going at different speeds throughout the class and everytime we slowed down and sped up again I noticed my vagina tightened up like it was getting ready for an orgasm. At one point I'm pretty... show more Yesterday I went to a spinning class, which is an exercise class where you ride stationary bikes. The instructor had us going at different speeds throughout the class and everytime we slowed down and sped up again I noticed my vagina tightened up like it was getting ready for an orgasm. At one point I'm pretty sure I climaxed because soon after it stopped throbbing down there and everything felt normal again. I am kind of freaked out over this. Is there something wrong with me? I've never heard of this happening to anyone before.