Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsCycling · 10 years ago

I think I had an orgasm while riding a bike. Is that even possible?

Yesterday I went to a spinning class, which is an exercise class where you ride stationary bikes. The instructor had us going at different speeds throughout the class and everytime we slowed down and sped up again I noticed my vagina tightened up like it was getting ready for an orgasm. At one point I'm pretty sure I climaxed because soon after it stopped throbbing down there and everything felt normal again. I am kind of freaked out over this. Is there something wrong with me? I've never heard of this happening to anyone before.

Favorite Answer

I think this is one of the best kept secrets of women who spin. It's a great motivator and an added benefit to the exercise itself.

I began experiencing this myself after spinning for several months. The first time it happened was quite a surprise, since it hadn't happened before and I was a weekly spinner. I find it happens usually about 40 minutes in on a high resistance sprint. By that time I'm already feeling endorphins that help combat the difficulty of the class, but once a high resistance sprint starts I really have to push myself. The harder I push to keep pace, the more likely I'll have an orgasm. The speed of my legs during sprints - which are usually going the fastest they will go during the entire class - combined with my position on the seat will provide a very nice reward for pushing through.

Congratulations. Now keep spinning. You'll be in great shape and you'll have an incentive to keep going back.

• schwan

Orgasm Riding

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Yesterday I went to a spinning class, which is an exercise class where you ride stationary bikes. The instructor had us going at different speeds throughout the class and everytime we slowed down and sped up again I noticed my vagina tightened up like it was getting ready for an orgasm. At one...

Source(s): orgasm riding bike possible: https://biturl.im/zgbAg
  • ewert

Bicycle Orgasm

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axl9g

Perfectly normal, very common, and lucky you!!! ha! Women have been known to orgasm on motorcycles, or by simply crossing there legs and swinging them while they are waiting some where in public. Some women will even have an orgasm in a car if the car vibrates a lot or they are on a long bumpy road. So, now worries. You're a very healthy; normal young woman. Pat yourself on the back...way to go!!! Terri

• Tony F

Dont worry any, hard exersize releases endorphins in the body, you can get a natural high from it, also you were on a spinning bike, your legs are fairly close together and you dont get to sit that often. Any rubbing of your body in areas that can be stimulated can easily make the sensations increase as you continue so it isnt that suprising that you felt these sensations.

Relax, if its not painful try to enjoy it and focus on the spinning if it bothers you.

I'm sure no-one else in the class noticed as they'll be too out of breath.

Hope this helps

T

Here are tips on How to Get A Girlfriend https://bitly.im/aOo4Q Whether in high school, college, or out of college, when you know what to say and how to say it and how to act to make girls interested in dating you, life becomes a lot easier. It's not even about your looks either. I've seen attractive guys have a hard time getting a girl while an average guy gets a bunch of girls. You just got to know the tricks. Have fun.

Best way to eat out a girl https://bitly.im/aOo4Q

Well to answer your question, no there's nothing wrong with you. I mean I've never heard something like this happening but I don't think it's a problem. I suppose it could happen if your on a bike and it's rubbing and vibrating and all that stuff. But no there's nothing wrong with you I can guarantee it. :D

OMG my friend and me started the spinning class at our girls boarding school, I don't know if it was the tight shorts or what but 20 minutes in and my panties were soaked and I just loved squirming on the front of the saddle

My girlfriend used to have orgasms frequently while riding on the back of my Harley. Sometimes it got so "bad" she made me pull over. I love my Harley!