Is the subaru legacy a great car?

I dropped by the dealer today, checked the subaru legacy 2.5i limited. I was impressed with the all 5* safety rating, the trunk. The fabric look luxury as well as heated cloth seat.... AWD and boxer engine is a plus i suppose, but when the car is still and not moving, it kinda loud. the saleman told me subaru is... show more I dropped by the dealer today, checked the subaru legacy 2.5i limited. I was impressed with the all 5* safety rating, the trunk. The fabric look luxury as well as heated cloth seat.... AWD and boxer engine is a plus i suppose, but when the car is still and not moving, it kinda loud. the saleman told me subaru is reliable and can last longer than 13 years if well taken care off. I still hesitate, what u guys think about the reliability of this brand. If i purchase this car, i am the only one in the WHOLE BIG family of 15 people dont use acura toyota and lexus... Thank for taking ur time responding.
Update: what with the body rot the dude down there talking about?