Mexico get news, France & South Africa fear "El Tri", we been playing great futbol. We the team to beat?

- Since Javier Aguirre took back Mexico we been unstoppable

- We went from 36 rank team to 15 now

- We been playing great with both young and old

- France fears Mexico and there futbol

- Africa scared of the first game

- We top favorite to leave Group leader

( Got this from France & S. Africa Media)

THERE OWN MEDIA

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

this is a young promising team that is going to be sent to SA. Of course Mexico is a threat.

they better be scared.

• Kido
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

It doesn't even say that any players or Parreira said they fear Mexico. I think you're just mixing up everything just to make it seem Mexico is the best in their group. I doubt France would fear Mexico with the players they have. Player by player France is better so why would you fear a team if you have better players overall? It's not like the media is the one that's controlling the teams. Like Tica said, they're just being precautious.

Top fave to be group leader? That's France.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

They Don't Fears Us They Are Just Intimidated By Us And How Good We Are Doing They Are Excepting The Fact That We Are Going To Be Something To Reckoned With In Group A

• 10 years ago

France is a good team but they are not in their best moment so Mexico has a chance of beating them, Mexico is better than South Africa without a doubt, and Uruguay barely qualified to SA2010 so yeah we have a very good chance

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

1) They should! Changing this team, which played so well today would be a silly thing to do. I dont think any player needs to be rested after only one game, and playing a full strength team is always good in T20s. 2) He played really well. His striking of the ball was just amazing. Lets see how he performs in the next T20 first, and if he plays well in that match too, then I dont see any reason why he shouldnt be picked for the ODIs too! 3) They are doing a pretty good job, arent they? They seem to succeed in everything they do, and their commentating was really really good too. I guess they can keep on commentating as they are doing a job in it, unless they want to do something else.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

nobody fears mexico i don't know what you people celebrate. we have won two games vs nobodies

bolivia with their c team and new zealand don't make mexico out to be something we're not. we're not a powerhouse like brazil or italy we haven't done anything to win that kind of respect i agree the team is doing well but nothing to get overhyped like most people that are saying that we have a big chance to win the wc. in the european friendlies we're going to see the real lvl of mexico people let's take this step by step don't overhype anything the mexican squad does that is what i hate about some of the mexican fans that go overhpying players and when they don't fullfill their expectation que dicen "no sirve" ya no lo llamen" "es un tronco" paso a paso as far as the fifa ranking it's a joke nobody in the world considers that ranking very accurate

Source(s): i know imma get thumbs down i don't care it's teh truth open your eyes people
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Mexico is up against the World Cup home team, and two World Cup winners. Mexico has never made it beyond the fourth game. I'm not sure fear is the word you want to use.

• HD7
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

They are just setting up something to fall on when they lose.

Uruguay and Mexico take the group

• 10 years ago

funny in new york theres a spanish newspaper called el diario and it said mexico teme a uruguay

and that vasco was surprise on how they beat switzerland 3-1 in europe.

France shouldn't fear us they have better players than us and uruguay is tough

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Yeah they're going to fear us because we beat New Zealand and Bolivia. BE REAL MAN!!! WTF are you smoking? France is the favorite. Mexico has been unstoppable because they've been playing weak teams. Besides who has ever heard of a team fearing another WTF? Fear in futbol doesn't exist.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.