best online stock trading company?

Looking into putting about 100 dollors into a "Etrade" Type of online trading system. Not looking to get rich just looking to try it out before i go all in. So whos the best

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm a totalllll noob at this stuff and scottrade was so easy. Put 300 bucks in a few months ago and i'm now up to 600!... invest in YUM! brands, it's bigger than McD's in china!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Source(s): Auto Binary Signals http://netint.info/AdvancedTradingTechnology
  • 1 decade ago

All major brokerage firms provide their clients with on-line services, including trading platforms, latest market & financial news and research.

Customer need to select the site that is best for them. Traders have requirements in a site, while investors have other requirements. I use Scottrade for trading equities, Thinkorswim for trading options and Fidelity for investments.

Although most sites are geared to general securities and commodities, however customers may have special needs for the types of products they trade, and the markets in which they trade.

It seems that the most popular firms for on-line investing all of which provide excellent platforms and services are; Scottrade; Chas.Schwab; TDAmeritrade; Fidelity; E-Trade and Thinkorswim. I personally use Scottrade for equity trading, Thinkorswim for my option trading and Fidelity for investing.

Just select the site you feel comfortable with, and not one that someone else likes. HOWEVER, there are not too many brokerage firms will permit you to open an account for $100, since you will need more than this to invest properly and there's no way you can "trade: with only $100

Source(s): from the street
  • 1 decade ago

Put $100 into 3-4 good books on investing and trading. It will help you from making mistakes (like using ETrade as your broker).

Seriously..... know what you're doing before you invest. Pick a broker by what you'll need from them (something you can't do if you know little about investing).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.