I was prescribed zoloft and klonopin. question for past/present users?

I was prescribed zoloft and klonopin a few days ago. The first night, the side effects were so bad i had to take the klonopin at night to sleep. But last night, the second night, I was so exhausted from working early that I was able to sleep that I didn't take the klonopin. I do have anxiety problems pretty... show more I was prescribed zoloft and klonopin a few days ago. The first night, the side effects were so bad i had to take the klonopin at night to sleep. But last night, the second night, I was so exhausted from working early that I was able to sleep that I didn't take the klonopin. I do have anxiety problems pretty badly sometimes. I know, i know, 'doctor prescribed it so take it'. But I do not want to become dependent on klonopin. So is it okay to take it only when the anxiety really is hitting me? Or nights where sleep is just impossible? I don't want to get addicted to something or need it to sleep. Any else take this combo and figure out their own solution?