Dont you think these words "I Love You" has lost its meaning?

Favorite Answer

ya really these words have lost there meaning because now people have become more selfish. they are only worried about themselves. now people use this word very often. they use it for fun even if they do not really love the person. so in today's world they have lost their importance. there is also another reason for it. these days boys and girls make relations and do commitment for fun. they play with each others emotion. earlier these words held so much importance.

Source(s): its my own knowledge. i have not copied it from anywhere.

Just because people don't stay married for life does not mean the definition has changed.I think in the past couples remained together because they were in love some only stayed together because it was expected. Domestic violence was accepted if it was kept behind closed doors.It never was a healthy environment for the spouse or their children.I suppose if the abuser kills or physically scars or kills their partner as long as they stay married. What message does this send to their children.What about arranged marriages or marriages of convenience.What happens when your spouse commits adultery is that showing love and lifetime commitment. his/her spouse.A wedding ring and a marriage ceremony do not guarantee anything.The definition of marriage varies by culture and different eras in time. A marriage is a union of two people who love each other .Please define proper. EDIT For those quoting the Bible Mary was Joseph's espoused wife , which is along the lines of being engaged but not married. So does that mean common law arrangements are okay ? Just wondering.

No, I'm only answering this from my own perspective. Expressing love for someone else is intensely personal. The phrase "I love you" should include all facets of a relationship--good or bad, and acceptance of that person in one's life. I don't use it loosely even though I love all my family and friends. It is how it is used and when that gives it more or less meaning.

No, you can tell anyone that you love them and it means the same thing.

People forget that loving someone and BEING in love with them is an entirely different matter.

well here it is

hey dear "i love u so much "

now its on u which way u take it .

if someone love u it doesn't mean that u can tell him/her when and where he should love u.

i think Love has lost its meaning..

Because people use it when they don't actually mean it! Its easy to say " i love you" but actions speak louder then words!

This goes for Male and Female pl@yers!

These three words most magical words once upon a time. But now it is most misused and abused.

Definitely its generalized use makes it loose its strength and what it originally conveyed. An example: "OMG! I love your blouse!!!" However, it mostly depends on context and how you apply it (your tone of voice, your eyes, the place..) you could still say it to someone and make it mean what it does.

its in our hand what we want to think:)

yes mostly its lost its meanig but we all are responsible for it

when we get that person who really loves us then we run away from him

why?

we have to accept it if we want these words haven't right to lost its meaning:)

best of luck!!

keep smiling:)))))

not actually... it never had a meaning for those who never meant it... these 3 are actually magical words if are truly meant..