Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificTaiwan · 1 decade ago

How much would a week vacation cost in Taiwan?

i want to travel to Taiwan for a week with my husband, how much would a week in Taiwan cost roughly?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A couple thousand US should enable you to do it in high style. Bring more though, because:

A) We need the money.

B) After a week here, you'll probably want to stay longer. :^)

Enjoy your stay!

Source(s): WNL
  • 1 decade ago

A good room can be had from approx 60$ US to 100$ US a night. A so-so room can be had at 30$ to 50$ and hostels can be had (but you cannot share with your husband for as low as 6-25$ USD a night...

Really nice love hotel resort style rooms go for 150-200$USD a night. or more if you consider yourself the president or a millionaire...

Food (western) would be approx 10$ USD a meal to 25$ USD if you go for lots of drinks or swankness.

Food (Asian) can be had for as low as under 1$ USD a meal to even 25$ USD as above.

I recommend Kenting, Green Island, Hualien Rift Valley and Taroko Gorge, SunMoon if you go during weekdays, and Taipei.

Gifts/ etc are affordable depending on your tastes from less than 1$USD to thousands of USD depending on your bling level.

Check out http://taiwanfun.com/ for a good list of different hospitality links and local restaurant listings- it has links for each major metropolitan area and the nearby attractions... (taiwansouth for southern taiwan, Compass for central TW, taiwanfun for taipei area, and possibly highway11.com for the eastern hualien and taidong side of the island. I am not sure about hwy11's update level and funding compared to the other 3... but it probably will still have some info.

forumosa.com is a good newsgroup to hit as well.

Source(s): MofA
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There is a rough estimation of $2,000 to $3,000 for a quality 7days/6nights stay in Taiwan. Lots of programs too in these packages.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you and your husband stay at PROF. LEE'S HOSPITALITY APARTMENT SUITE http://leessuite.blogspot.com/ ,

1. Accommodation (6 nights): NT$6,000-9,600

2. Taxi from Taoyuan International Airport to and from the Suite: 850+600=NT$1,450

3. Public transportation (bus & subway): 800x2=NT$1,600

4. Meals, including fruits & soft drinks (like a local average professor eating out): 3,000x2=NT$6,000

5. Other: personal.

Source(s): PROF. LEE'S HOSPITALITY APARTMENT SUITE
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.