Should kids be vaccinated?

Anyone have the studies that show multiple vaccines taken at once is safe and effective? I've seen horrid pictures of kids getting bad reactions (whole body rash, prolonged crying, encephalitis) and having severe reactions like learning problems,etc. What can the medical establishment prove to demonstrate... show more Anyone have the studies that show multiple vaccines taken at once is safe and effective? I've seen horrid pictures of kids getting bad reactions (whole body rash, prolonged crying, encephalitis) and having severe reactions like learning problems,etc.

What can the medical establishment prove to demonstrate that taking multiple vaccines are safe and effective, given the fact that autism has been exponentially rising?
Update: I am asking for proof of administering multiple vaccinations within a 24 he period (ie MMR and flu shot)
Update 2: You guys should read my questions very carefully. Still no one is providing clinical trials or safety trials of different multiple vaccines given at once. Referencing quackwatch is suitable. I am asking for the damn proof! stating my question is logical fallacy when I'm asking proof for the safety and... show more You guys should read my questions very carefully. Still no one is providing clinical trials or safety trials of different multiple vaccines given at once. Referencing quackwatch is suitable. I am asking for the damn proof! stating my question is logical fallacy when I'm asking proof for the safety and efficacy of multiple vaccinations is not arguable. Just give me the damn proof!
Update 3: Edit above: ^^^^referencing quackwatch is --Not--- suitable^^^^
Update 4: EDIT 2: I'm not questioning the validity of one vaccination. My question is the multiple treatments of multiple vaccines within a short amount of time. Should kids be vaccinated with multiple vaccines/flu shots at once?. --------where are the studies for this!!!!!!
Update 5: EDIT 3: yes, yes, yes. vaccine saves lives. spare me that speech. I'm not asking about that nor do you need to sway me. Give me the trials and clinical studies of using multiple vaccines/flu shots within a 1 hour period.... I've heard of anecdotal evidence that physicians are giving MMR and flu shots... show more EDIT 3: yes, yes, yes. vaccine saves lives. spare me that speech. I'm not asking about that nor do you need to sway me. Give me the trials and clinical studies of using multiple vaccines/flu shots within a 1 hour period....
I've heard of anecdotal evidence that physicians are giving MMR and flu shots at the same time. Who has the evidence that supports this is safe and effective?
Update 6: FINAL EDIT: PLEASE REFERENCE SCIENTIFIC SOURCES. GIVE ME STRAIGHT FROM THE SOURCE! CAN ANYONE RESPOND?
Update 7: Because NO ONE on this forum has provided the concrete evidence I asked for. I rule that using multiple vaccines/immunizations in a given treatment as is common practice in a physician's office is not proven to be safe. In fact no studies have shown the safety of such interaction thus a danger to the public.