what can go wrong in plastic surgery?

i need to know bad stuff that could go wrong during plastic surgery

Favorite Answer

Plastic surgery involves several surgical risks like pain, infections, allergic reactions, nausea and vomiting, which are commonly associated with any kind of surgery. In addition to these, drug reaction, implant rejection, pigmentation, blood clots, skin necrosis and nerve damage on the particular area are some of common bad effects of plastic surgery that may give rise to many complications. The process may produce additional risks for smokers, as they are more likely to face problems like delay in healing wounds, increased risk of infection, bruising, scarring and pulmonary problems.

It has been observed that many individuals undergoing plastic surgery tend to suffer from an obsession or an infatuation with their look. This can cause an addiction and may impel them to undergo plastic surgery several times. A common psychological disorder in this regard is known as 'body dysmorphic disorder', where people develop such a distorted and weird perception of their body that they can't be satisfied with any look.

But sometimes plastic surgery becomes inevitable, especially for reconstructing damaged parts of the body caused by burns, accidents or any inborn abnormality. Before opting for plastic surgery, it is very essential to discuss every aspect of the method and also the cost involved, with your plastic surgeon. It is also advisable to research properly before selecting a qualified and certified surgeon and follow the instructions of your surgeon to avoid any surgical and post-surgical complication.

Well Plastic Surgery has no exact results. Doctors who specialize in this type of surgery shoot for the best, but each person's bodily reaction to the surgery is different. Healing properly is just as important as the doctor's skill level.

http://www.springsplasticsurgery.com

• Sophia

If you’ve ever been tempted to respond to one of those “two breast implants for the price of one” type promotions or travel vacations offering plastic surgery for less, be careful. It is a very rare reputable, board certified plastic surgeon who will offer surgical procedures at a discount to just anyone responding to an ad in the paper or magazine. This is truly a case of “buyer beware” when you see such types of promotions.

Plastic Surgery Is More Popular Than Ever

So why is so much consideration being given to plastic surgery nowadays? It's plainly in light of the fact that corrective improvement is turning out to be considerably more well known with every passing year as it gets to be more secure, not so much intrusive, but rather more moderate. In 2013, more than 11 million methodology were performed in the United States alone! Element in compelling makeover TV appears and it's no big surprise there's been a lot of buzz around restorative improvement. As it increases more prominent acknowledgment, interest will keep on developing.

http://www.plastic-surgery-gone-wrong.com/2015/11/...

A few years ago I went to a "famous" plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills thinking that I had found the best doctor out there for liposuction from all their advertising. Little did I know that they ran their business like a factory. The doctor barely saw me after the surgery. I was left with dents and fat pockets that were uneven and could be seen even when I wore clothes. I had been searching for almost a year when I came across Dr. Cat Begovic. She studied at Harvard and UCLA and I had seen her work with revision liposuction and I was amazed. She has done hundreds of lipo revisions from doctors even working in the same building as her! I was so glad to know that I wasn't the only one who had been "botched". I was so nervous about getting another surgery because of how poorly the last one had gone. SHE WAS AMAZING. She fixed my thighs, my belly and my back. I had never felt more confident -- I was happier than I was before I had my first surgery. She really helped me not only with the way I looked but the way I felt. She was so kind, understanding, and was able to empathize from a woman's perspective. PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE YOU GET ANY WORK DONE. Good marketing does not make for a good doctor. I highly recommend Her work is incredible and its amazing to have found a female plastic surgeon who is double board certified.

I think it can be quite useful and fulfilling for the right reasons. Not just to look better, but to look normal, most especially if the need is from amputees. Not everyone who has plastic surgery is a celebrity, obviously, but certain aspects of this procedure don't seem quite right in popular veiw. Humans were not meant to be perfect, in mind or matter, for that would make most living purposeless. I don't approve of certain famed people having plastic surgery, but it is their choice, and money, although I'm not quite sure that all of the cash was made in their most noticed profession. That means nothing, however, as I am no detective of sorts.

Some of the major risks of plastic surgery are -

Infection after plastic surgery which can be taken care of by proper medication.

If you are in less than perfect health the risks increase. For example, if you have a history of heart disease or you are overweight, there is a possibility of complications from general anesthetia.

1

Source(s): Increase Breast Size Naturally http://BreastEnlargement.teres.info/?357c

The doctor, as he is approaching the operating table could trip, and stick a scalpel right in your eyeball.

hard issue. do a search from yahoo or google. that will might help!