Do Indian men think that western girls are prettier and sexier than Indian girls?

Best Answer

it is not like that.i m a Indian.and of course Indian girls are pretty,but not all of them.and same thing is true in case of western girls.

• Friend,

For the F or any poreigners , or Indians with those views and eyes the ''GIRLS AND WOMEN'' may look like what you said.

But All Indian Girls and Women are the MOST DIVINELY BEAUTIFUL ONES.

We see a mother in every woman,be it a Child,girl or a Woman.

The Hindu Sampraya (tradition) and its Culture WOMEN are respected as Divine deities.

There may be some stray incidents that may not fit in too what I said.But those are the influences of External world acting in the minds here.

So Brothers and Sisters please Understand that Sensuous Pleasure and its Pursuit are strange to India.

This is my opinion.And I do not intend to offend any.I wanted to say Indian Culture and its Views only please.

White Woman, East Indian Male-Will it work? You better hope so, because most white guys will want nothing to do with you after that one. There is no coming home after that. Not saying it's right, but it is the way it is.

My dear, indian girls are the best by all respects, very balanced. Beuty, brain, love, care, home maker, religeous, very good mother, very good wife, fantastic sister, caring doughter.. We men should ask ourself, are we deserving indian woman as life partnerBecause even though they are so much qualified by all meanse still we run like a dog after others... Some people crosses country boundries and thik of foreignerss, whose culture, living styles we never know

Source(s): Self experiance

Indian men do drool at western girls.....what they don't realize is that indian girls when handled in the proper manner are THE BEST IN THE WORLD!..they can match and even outperform their Western counterparts

Source(s): experiences

my girlfriend's an indian, and i wouldn't trade her for a hundred western supermodels.but different people have different experiences,and its difficult to speak for everyone. beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

its just their doofus mind i mean they see a western girl they r after her and on other side they c a indian girl now they r after them

Nah man no im indian they dont even wash there A55 uhhh dirty

Ya of course most of the Indian men think that western girls are prettier and sexier than Indian girls.

And you will be surprised to know that western men agree to this thought of Indian men that, western girls are prettier and sexier than Indian girls. Only African men think that Indian girls are pretty n sexy..

Beauty isn't determined by race. I rest my case.