promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

If we combined all the corruption in Govt from G.Washington to Bush was it as much as NOW?

Is what we got now in govt more corruption than all those govt administrations combined? I think it is!

Update:

Someone is telling me to read US History- HAH HAH! Liberals changed it! Maybe you should read the real history books!

Michelle even said they would "CHANGE HISTORY"- They are! I have THREE KIDS and read their homework- It sucks that I have to CORRECT it and tell them whats fact and not fact- the books are such lies now!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The most corrupt is Dick Cheney and he is doing all this because his name is a genital organ

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

You need to ask a similar question about the Supreme Court, in light of its 2010 landmark decision to give corporations the right to spend as much as they want to influence elections.

By the way, where do you think the corporations came up with the money that they will spend influencing elections?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You're absolutely right!

Obama's Trinity of Bribery

1)

The Cornhusker Kickback for Nebraskan Senator Bob Nelson's vote

Nelson won a provision exempting his state from paying the usual share of costs for new Medicaid patients. The deal critics have dubbed the Cornhusker Kickback is expected to cost the federal government $100 million over 10 years.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1209/30877.ht...

2)

The 2nd Louisiana Purchase for Lousiana Mary Landrieu's vote

a government payoff to Democrat Louisiana Senator Mary Landrieu to secure her vote so that Harry Reid could get 60 votes and begin the debate on Obamacare in the Senate. $300 million payoff for her vote! Hell, the original Louisiana Purchase only cost $15 million. Can you say quit pro quo, payoff!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/artic...

3) The Utah Judicial Appointment of his brother as judge for Matheson's Utah vote

The same day, March 3, 2010,… the president appointed Rep. Jim Matheson’s (D-UT) brother, Scott Matheson, to the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals.

http://weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-now-selling-...

• 1 decade ago

This is the single most corrupt administration in U.S. history, but not if you combine all the corruption. You've got Woodrow Wilson, FDR, Roosevelt, Carter and Nixon all thrown in there...man. I'll agree with you though we do have the worst administration of all time.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Seems like it, maybe its just because there are alot more people in govt plus the 24 hour media cycles exposes it more.

• Dok
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Maybe you should read some U.S. history. You will find that you're mistaken.

You forgot to put an American flag in your avatar, by the way.

• Yeah that is about stupid.

No there has been a great deal of corruption in the government for a very long time.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think bush has the record and will retain it for a long time, nice try though.

• ck4829
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

So... The government is currently wiretapping opponents in Watergate AND selling weapons to Iran in order to give the profits to death squads in Latin America?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just Bush was 5 times as much as now.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.