? asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 10 years ago

is ransom by lois duncan an adventure book?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • P3
    Lv 5
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

I think it would be classified as suspense:)

• 4 years ago

Historical Fiction: Both Sides of Time series- Caroline B. Cooney (also romance) Bloody Jack series-L. A. Meyer (also adventure) If I Should Die Before I Wake- Han Nolan The Great and Terrible Beauty series- Libba Bray (also fantasyish fiction) The Other Boleyn Girl- Philippa Gregory The Queen’s Fool- Philippa Gregory The Constant Princess- Philippa Gregory The Bolelyn Inheritance- Philippa Gregory The Book Thief- Markus Zusak Fantasyish Fiction Twilight series- Stephenie Meyer (also romance) The Mediator series- Meg Cabot (also romance) Avalon High- Meg Cabot (sorta) Uglies series-Scott Westerfeld Midnighters series- Scott Westerfeld Fiction: All American Girl- Meg Cabot Airhead- Meg Cabot The Earth, My Butt, and Other Big Round Things - Carolyn Mackler Fly on the Wall- E. Lockhart Megan Meade’s Guide to the McGowan Boys- Kate Brian Lucky T- Kate Brian The Five People You Meet in Heaven- Mitch Albom My Sister’s Keeper- Jodi Picoult Change of Heart- Jodi Picoult The Da Vinci Code- Dan Brown Romance: The Angels Trilogy- Lurlene Mcdaniel The Pact- Jodi Picoult The Notebook- Nicholas Sparks Mystery: Stranger With My Face- Lois Duncan Down A Dark Hall- Lois Duncan Locked in Time-Lois Duncan Any book by R.L Stine Non- Fiction A Child Called It- Dave Pelzer Who Killed My Daughter- Louis Duncan Diary of a Young Girl- Anne Frank

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.