Help! Im lost! When to take SAT/ACT test? Other tests i should take?

Hi, I'm a freshman in high school and I'm worried about getting into college, I just want to make sure i'm doing everything i can . So when should i take the SAT/ACT test? Are there any other tests i should be taking?Yes, I am enrolled in AP classes.Also,how do I get a scolarship, as in what steps should i take? Im the first in my family ot go through an American schooling system and im absolutely lost. Thanks for the help :).

Favorite Answer

wow, you're a freshman and you're worrying about that stuff already? damn. i wish i was like that. keep it up :]

you're good right now. you can take the actual SAT/ACT (not PSAT's) starting spring term of junior year. if you want to be qualified for scholarships, get enrolled in various clubs at your school, do as much community service as you can, and keep your GPA up. try going to sat prep classes too because you can get a lot from that test if you score high enough.

hope it helps! :]

Source(s): junior in high school & have a sister in college.