I want to write a story involving the main character to who's slowly dying due to a sickness. Any suggestions?

I don't want to use leukemia.

Favorite Answer

He could be dying from MS (Multiple Sclerosis) its a really sad disease and my uncle died from it. Here are the common early symptoms:

* Tingling

*Numbness

*Loss of balance

*Weakness in one or more limbs

*Blurred or double vision

Less common early symptoms:

*slurred speech

*sudden onset of paralysis

*lack of coordination

*cognitive difficulties

As the disease progresses:

*fatigue for no reason

*heat sensitivity

*muscle spasms that hinders the persons ability to move freely

*dizziness thats caused by damage in nerve pathways

*impaired thinking

*abnormal sensations like itching, buring, tearing and/or stabbing pains

*vision impairment

*speech and swallowing problems

*trmeors

*difficult walking

The cause for MS is unknown but factors might be genetics, the environment even viruses.

Hope that helped.

P.S. My uncles MS was so bad that he had to stay in bed all day and he was waiting to die it was sad and their aren't many treatments for the disease and no one saw it coming since it was so sudden yet gradual but he died when I was 7 (14 now).

• Sorry to say but you may have to be more specific. You can make up a disease that can range from one severe to the next and have many different ailments to it, or you can choose one and run with it. Also how many chars do you plan on having as main? Will they all have the same sickness? There are a lot of factors in picking a sickness in my head so need to know what you are looking for in a story in order to pick one that is suitable

• keys

I do! My fiance and that i've got been on our first 'genuine' date whilst we could been putting around one yet another for some weeks. We went for dinner, nevertheless to my house to be sure if there grew to become right into a action picture we could have enjoyed to bypass to. We ended up chatting mutually on my settee for 2 greater hours. Then we swapped glasses to be sure how good each and each others' prescriptions have been. He reported he had to bypass through fact he had to paintings early the following day. Then he began the 'lean in' ingredient, and that i grew to become into super frightened through fact i in my view enjoyed him, so I reported "is this the area the place you kiss me?" Then we the two cracked up giggling so annoying that it grew to become into yet another 5 minutes in the previous we actually DID kiss. After that kiss, I knew he grew to become into the guy i grew to become into going to marry. i've got in no way been kissed like that. To immediately, 4 years later, he nonetheless catches me off shelter with a kiss that make my abdomen dance and my heart pound. We even have an incredible "how we met" tale. he's a musician, and that i presumed he grew to become into truly beautiful up on point enjoying his sax. i had to fulfill him, yet my buddy had to bypass away in the previous his injury so I wasn't waiting to communicate to him. So I wrote "Sax participant - digital mail me" on the back of a corporation card and placed it in his tip jar! And he DID digital mail me!!

Transplant rejection can be treated but it can still kill people