Show of the Week: Little Feat?

This is week 55 of my Show of the Week, for those that are interested in past weeks there are links on my profile. I try to post one free to download show a week, ideally from a different band every week. I aim for Thursdays, usually around lunch time. I do my best to include a wide range of genres and try to get... show more This is week 55 of my Show of the Week, for those that are interested in past weeks there are links on my profile. I try to post one free to download show a week, ideally from a different band every week. I aim for Thursdays, usually around lunch time. I do my best to include a wide range of genres and try to get shows of good sound quality (but might make the occasional exception for a classic show).

this weeks show:
Little Feat
July 19, 1973
http://www.archive.org/details/lf1973-07...

MQ: How did you like the show?
Update: cowboy neil- you just pushed the wrong button on me. i was a little quick to get offended at a good natured joke. lets put that little disagreement behind us.