isisknot asked in TravelCaribbeanJamaica · 1 decade ago

Going to Sandals Resort and some restaurants say Resort Evening Attire what does that mean for men and women?

Update:

For Men I was not sure if they could wear sandals or had to have closed toe shoes

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

For women that is sexy dresses and for men would be a shirt with a collor, dockers and I have seen dress shorts. Some of the Ladies wear extremely sexy dresses. To learn more you can check out my review of Sandals and club wear on the link below.

Have Fun!

Bill

• 4 years ago

Evening Resort Attire

• 4 years ago

Resort Evening Attire

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Going to Sandals Resort and some restaurants say Resort Evening Attire what does that mean for men and women?

Source(s): sandals resort restaurants resort evening attire men women: https://tr.im/ay9Aj
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It means casual wear, but not too casual. For instance you wouldn't want to wear your bathing suit and sandles to the restaurant. A polo or button down shirt would be good for men with some khaki pants or nice jeans. Women, pretty much the same. A light sundress or something to that extent. Shorts are fine also, just as long as they arent ratty. Just try not to look like you just came from the pool or beach and you'll be fine. Have Fun!!

• 1 decade ago

Some places require men to use long pants. But most resorts allow shorts...well ...long shorts, like cargo pant shorts. Polos are ok as well as button shirts.

Women are good with just about any little Spring dress, nothing fancy--unless you want to.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I would consider this as similar to "party semi-formal" - nice slacks and non-business style (possibly patterned or multi-colored) button-down shirt with no tie or a dress (non-work colored) tie. Think about what you would wear to a nightclub in the Carribean on Friday evening and you'll be close.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.