Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Joe asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 1 decade ago

Preferred stock conditions.?

Where can I find the conditions of different preferred stocks? For instance, where can I find information about whether the preferred is convertible and at what price and if it is cumulative or not?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Free stock market tips & gidendce 4 u!!!

[MIND SET IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT IN STOCK MARKET]

Right Information + Right Time + Right Stock = Good Profit

Earn momey without loss in share market.

Daily Stock market tips and advice.

Daily free sms about intratrading tips.

Its Free. No subscriptions.

if u interested in long term investment get following stocks..

1)suzlon energy

2)Tata motors

3)J.p associates

4)uni-tech

5)India cements

Many more details available below website..

search well and choose the best shares...

http://www.stock-guide.webs.com/

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There is a site with a great deal of data about preferred stocks. It does not provide complete specs on the stocks however, but it might very well provide the details you are interested in including data on conversion specs. You do have to register to use the site, but it is free. Convertible stocks are found under the drop down box titled "income tables"

http://www.quantumonline.com/Index.cfm

• Alan G
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Yahoo Finance is a great source for info on stocks. It is so vast that it may take you a while to find everything you can use. I like the Stock Screener, and I use Yahoo as a home page where I can single out some stocks and follow their progress, news, etc.

Good Luck!

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

thoroughly dismiss Jason's answer because it is carefully stupid and almost each thing in it is incorrect. InspectorG's answer is fantastic and genuine - they might call those A shares each time they want. The B shares are convertible meaning that if the underlying inventory is going up lots you gets a commission. Now directly to the important ingredient - do you recognize MREIT's? I hate those issues and desire that they did not exist by way of fact 15 3 hundred and sixty 5 days olds are buying them with out clue approximately what they're doing. Anworth does not do something. they are not construction something, inventing something, or offering any very helpful social provider and yet they're paying out this huge dividend. each and all of the are doing is borroing short-term funds and leveraging as much as the hilt on enterprise MBS and passing off the distinction to you. Now if somebody pronounced to be what may be the dumbest genuine thank you to take a position in a dumb marketplace i could circulate with convertible favored that's what you have invested in. making an investment in MREIT favored is extraordinarily dumb by way of fact MREIT's might desire to pay out maximum of their earnings as dividends besides to maintain their status as a REIT. favored inventory is purely the way of having the tax benefit on dividends gained for different companies of which you're actually not one. so which you're buying tax benefit you are able to not use. Then the conversion selection is purely loopy by way of fact if costs of interest circulate up purely slightly you have a busted convert the place the conversion selection is well worth not something and the "bond fee" is mega-leveraged getting destroyed. you have been fortunate on those so a great way. i think of which you may desire to sell them now and circulate consult with somebody who's popular with of something approximately finance and purchase some genuine securities not hedge funds on vehicle-pilot advertising trash to mom and pa.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.