Partition wall and washing machine moving?

Interested in buying a property (uk, wiltshire), but there at least a couple of jobs to do, and not sure about how much budget to consider for them. Can I have a rough idea of: - how much it can cost to build a simple (just dividing purposes, the cheapest one is fine) internal wall, standard height, approx 7 feet... show more Interested in buying a property (uk, wiltshire), but there at least a couple of jobs to do, and not sure about how much budget to consider for them.
Can I have a rough idea of:
- how much it can cost to build a simple (just dividing purposes, the cheapest one is fine) internal wall, standard height, approx 7 feet wide, to divide a family/play room into a study and laundry room?
Both materials and labour, because I am not diy at all :(
-create a new connection for washing machine and tumble dryer in the new laundry room (the current washing machine is in the kitchen, approx. 3-4 metres away)
I know that it depends on many factors (esp. the second job) but just an idea would be great!

thanks!
1 answer 1