Earthquake hit Tiawan just now, after Haiti, Chile....whats going on is the End Times here?

Is Jesus finally arrived?

Update:

By PETER ENAV, Associated Press Writer Peter Enav, Associated Press Writer – 1 min ago

TAIPEI, Taiwan – A powerful 6.4-magnitude earthquake rocked southern Taiwan on Thursday, terrifying residents, disrupting communications and triggering at least one large fire.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/as_taiwan_earthquake

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Really? can I become an insta-Christian?

• 1 decade ago

I was wondering how long it would be before this type of question started appearing like it did after the China earthquake of a number of months ago.

There is an excellent link that shows you at a glance the most recent earthquakes: http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/

Since I'm interested in geological events, I have it as one of my favorites.

These events around the Pacific and in other parts of the world are part of the earth's natural past. When a major event takes place in the ring of fire (the Pacific "ring" of active earthquake faults and volcanoes), it often has ramifications on other parts of the ring, but there are times when nothing else happens. All that you are seeing in the earthquakes that are occurring right now is the natural "settling out" from the Chile earthquake (which is not the largest earthquake in modern times).

According to the experts, there was no relationship between the Haiti and Chile earthquakes.

As far as "End Times" is concerned, I am not reading anything into these earthquakes other than what I've already said.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nope, not the end times yet. Interesting thing though, if there were more seismic activity than there is, much more life would be lost. If there was less, nutrients on the ocean floors and in river runoff would not be cycled back to the continents through tectonic uplift, over the years, the planet would be incapable of supporting life.

• 1 decade ago

No Jesus has not arrived. Earthquakes have always happened it is just with international media we here about them. Also where there is one earthquake there is always others. We will see more because now there is pressure in the tectonic plates and one earthquakes sets off others.

Look up earthquakes and why they happen.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Hello,

No.. He has not arrived for all darkness shall flee at the brightness of His coming. Still pretty dark in this earth.

We are alive today were born into the last days. The earthquakes happening are physical manifestations of what is going on in the spiritual.

Linda

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The second woe has passed; the third woe is coming soon.

Revelation 11:14.

• 1 decade ago

We know what causes earthquakes and it has nothing to do with any gods.

Just like lightning and thunder are not caused by Thor.

• Chekt
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

That's what happens when you live in a tectonically active region.

• 1 decade ago

HAHAHAA, aren't there things that have to happen first, the bible says peace or something like that is supposed to occur. And i am pretty sure we have the opposite of peace right now..

• 1 decade ago

End time signs have been among us since Jesus ascended to heaven. God asks us to be ready

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.