? asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

I think i have essential tremors not sure. Today the weirdest thing happened to me. Usually i drink coffee?

once in a blue moon but every time i do i feel really weird hyper and my shaking gets really worse and i feel weird in the head. After the coffee since i was very hyper after college class i went to the gym ran for 15mins at speed 8.0. I was talking to some1 after that and i felt like i was getting a panic attack and was even dizzy for 5sec, scared of passing out i went outside for air and was better. I then had a sugary drink and eat something fattening like pizza and am fine now. What is wrong with me please someone tell me? Sorry about my grammar i dont feel like fixing it because i am too nervous of what happened today.

im only 20 the coffee had no sugar and i have used my dads diabetes machine and sugar is always 70.

Favorite Answer

Tremor is involuntary trembling involving a certain part of the body. Essential tremor (ET) is tremor that occurs with purposeful movement (e.g., holding a glass to drink, shaving, writing, or buttoning a shirt). It occurs most often in the hands and head but it also can affect the arms, voice box , trunk, and legs.

Essential tremor is caused by abnormalities in areas of the brain that control movement and does not occur as the result of disease ET usually does not result in serious complications.See you DR.

Take care as always!!

• ?

One possibility is that you are developing diabetes, so check that out (probably a fasting blood glucose test will be necessary). Minimise coffee, and start slowly switching to decaf.

Avoid sugary drinks, especially those with High Fructose Corn Syrup, or artificial sweeteners, like Aspartame (enter them in the searchbar at www.mercola.com). Use stevia, xylitol, (health food stores) or a LITTLE honey, or raw sugar.

85% of people are suggestible, to some degree, so you could either seek professional hypnotherapy, or hypnosisdownloads.com has on about controlling essential tremor.

• hovard

Lots of matters in my beyond impact me in these days. Its quite bothersome and I should not permit matters get to me however I do. A distinctive factor will cause a host of miserable recollections. I simply attempt to conceal my complete beyond mainly. I do not desire any sympathy. I do not desire someone to make excuses for my dull errors and so much of all I do not desire the appears. No one used to care approximately me so now while humans care I do not take it good. I cannot manage the feelings and I attempt to push humans away or conceal so much of what I've needed to manage... on account that as soon as any person is aware of they feel of you in a different way. :( I simply am afraid that I will make a fallacious option and they're going to be dissappointed. People who care manner I ought to keep right here and be 'well' and I hate it. Then understanding what I've needed to submit with they blame it on my historical issues, write it off and supply me one more threat. I do not desire one more threat or some thing further on account that of any of it. Everyone has a sob tale. Regarding your tale~ I'm sorry approximately your kidney contamination. Talk on your dad if it quite bothers you. There isn't a lot else you'll do approximately anything that has already occurred. Just seem to upgrade the long run.