I think i have essential tremors not sure. Today the weirdest thing happened to me. Usually i drink coffee?

once in a blue moon but every time i do i feel really weird hyper and my shaking gets really worse and i feel weird in the head. After the coffee since i was very hyper after college class i went to the gym ran for 15mins at speed 8.0. I was talking to some1 after that and i felt like i was getting a panic attack... show more once in a blue moon but every time i do i feel really weird hyper and my shaking gets really worse and i feel weird in the head. After the coffee since i was very hyper after college class i went to the gym ran for 15mins at speed 8.0. I was talking to some1 after that and i felt like i was getting a panic attack and was even dizzy for 5sec, scared of passing out i went outside for air and was better. I then had a sugary drink and eat something fattening like pizza and am fine now. What is wrong with me please someone tell me? Sorry about my grammar i dont feel like fixing it because i am too nervous of what happened today.
Update: im only 20 the coffee had no sugar and i have used my dads diabetes machine and sugar is always 70.