Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 10 years ago

Is being WHITE racist? The defense statement by the infamous Kramer was heard in court recently-?

Proud to be White

Michael Richards makes his point.................

Michael Richards better known as Kramer from TVs Seinfeld does make a good point.

This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments in his comedy act. He makes some very interesting points...

Someone finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to this? There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc.

And then there are just Americans. You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman'... and that's OK..

But when I call you, ******, Kike, Towel head, Sand-******, Camel Jockey, Beaner, ****, or Chink .. You call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you... so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United ***** College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day.

You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day.

You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.

You have the NAACP. You have BET.... If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists. If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.

If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that?

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships... You know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US . Yet if there were 'White colleges', that would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud.... But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists?

There is nothing improper about this e-mail. Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on. I sadly don't think many will. That's why we have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS in this country. We won't stand up for ourselves!

BE PROUD TO BE WHITE!

It's not a crime YET... but getting very close!

could you have made a better defense of a white comedian in court against charges of racism?

Favorite Answer

total nonsence and a fake ....

This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments in his comedy act

What court case ...there was no court case

• milar

Kramer Racist

Regardless of there being a court case or not ,there are some valid points there,I work in the lodging industry,we have a club close by and they(club guests) always try and park in our lot,the owner of our property told us absolutely no club parking unless they had a room its for "our" guest,I asked two females to move thier car and was called a racist,,how am I a rascist by doing what I was asked to do? the rascist card is tossed out there without any regard for the people that are actually being discrimnated agianst,if you are denied a job becuase of your color get a lawyer own the place!If you get pulled over by a cop roll down your window and pot smoke rolls out don,t expect kid gloves.Treat me with respect and listen to what I,m trying to say not how I say it,we are crippled by PC it has literally stopped us in our tracks ,you don,t like Obamas policys you speak out your called a rascist and what the hell do you say to that?You know your not,you know that every person walking the face of this earth has some bigotry in them the fact that they know better makes them not a rascist,I,m a white /Lati

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axMqK

Yes, absolutely. Caucasians can be quite hateful and prejudice towards other Caucasians. For example, here in the United States, there is history of of Anglo-Saxons being hateful and discriminatory towards Whites of Mediterranean heritage (particularly Southern Europeans and Levantines).

Yeah, in my school all the white girls say they aren't white even though they have blonde hair and hate each other when another white girl calls them white, but they all hate white guys. Its stupid but that is the way society and pop culture created them, well at least here in America I don't know about other countries.

Being white is not racist and I doubt it will be a crime any time soon being that the MAJORITY of our elected officials are white and the MAJORITY of those in positions of power are white. To believe that whiteness is under attack is to believe that maleness is under attack. its a paranoia I really don't understand.

This piece is poorly written being that the MAJORITY of it has nothing to do with what this comedian did or said during his show, not to mention that it is FULL of misinformation.

It is NOT ok to call people racist names or boast about 'hanging' or any other physical harm or death of people. Whenever I hear a person complain about black people advancing themselves AND then contradict that complaint with the complaint that White folks are somehow so gracious and non racist as to GIVE us so much it tells me their problem is that they don't want to see black people stop being oppressed. The message is clearly 'Why do you do things to help yourself and why do you ask us to help you,, why cant you just stay where you are?

It is sad that people are not more intelligent than this really.

I agree wholeheartedly why do you think they are invading the USA Europe and anything owned by white people.

White won't fight for themselves and if they do they are labeled as racist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIZdknSfar4

Youtube thumbnail

What you see in that video can never be considered racist since the people who did that were not white.

So they are exempt.

I am of Latino descent and I think it's time white people stand up and defend them selves, this guy Michael Richards is totally correct, unfortunately it's white peole and their political correctness that has created this situation.

you know this is all too true, I mean any little thing and the race card is thrown at you and im begining to get fed up with that.

• Adam

considering ive seen it before and it even says , "nothing about this email is racist". I doubt it comes from the source you claim it does.

It does have some good points, however you should have articulated them yourself rather then copying some chain email and claiming it is from some noble source to increase its importance